Happy Wednesday folks! I’m getting my list together for my Tour Your Hometown Challenge – #TYHChallenge. You know me, I must have a list….so here it is…
- Take 3 formal tours
- First up is a formal tour of City Hall thru the LA Conservancy – this will kill two-birds, being a formal tour and also having a great view of the city. (Wanna join me?)
- I have always wanted to take one of those double-decker bus tours of Los Angeles. Who knows, maybe I’ll learn something!
- A Graffiti tour! The Gabba Gallery Graffiti Tour by LA Art Tours. I love street art – I am super excited about this one!
- Check out 3 hotel lobby bars
- Rudolph’s Bar & Tea at Freehand Hotel (Wanna join me?)
- The Upstairs Bar at the Ace Hotel (Wanna Join me?)
- The Gallery Bar at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel (Wanna join me?)
- Visit 3 museums
- The Norton Simon in Pasadena
- The Getty
- Walk 3 new neighborhoods
- Venice Beach
- Echo Park
- Highland Park
- View the city from 3 different heights
- City Hall Tour (Wanna join me?)
- Griffith Observatory
- Hermosa Park
- Meet 3 tourists
I’ll keep you posted on my progress with this one!
That’s it! I am sharing the joy with those local to me….if you are here in Los Angeles or near by, join our Meetup Group and you can come along.
It is going to be a great summer!
Let me know if you are joining the challenge.