I have been working on my “catalog” my stories. Here is my list of stories I want to share:
- The time I lost my jacket on the bus
- The time I drove to Albuquerque
- The time I packed ice skates in my suitcase
- The time I sailed into Hurricane Hoe
- The time my neighbor stole my dog gate
- The time I ate lunch with Steve Martin
- The time I zip lined in Costa Rica
- The time I moved a TV with a skateboard
- The time I watched a drive-in movie from the hilltop
- The time I met the Night Stalker
- The time I saw my first Marilyn Monroe film
Seeing my life in a list like this makes it look like I have had quite an adventurous life. And I guess I have. Along with the list, I am taking a few minutes to write out the story. Next I need to find the right moment to share it.
Stay tuned folks, these stories may be coming your way soon. I am really enjoying this writing – “down memory lane”.
What are your stories? Do you have a list of adventures to share? Sure you do, we all do.